Outlook Download OAB Error 0x80190194
One of the user in my organization faced an issue with the Outlook 2013. While downloading Offline Address Book, he received the error 0x80190194. The error looked like this:
I checked Offline Addressbook on exchange and everything was looking fine. So i tried to download Offline Addressbook on my PC, and faced the same issue. That means it was a general issue.
Then i googled, and found this Blog Link, who was facing a similar kind of issue. As i also have Exchange 2013, so i decided to check the Database copies in my DAG and found few of them suspended. So i just resumed them.
After the Sync completed, i tried to download the Addressbook again and this time the download started without error. It was Passive database copy of the database DB1 that was storing the OAB for the users that is why it was causing the Offline Addressbook error 0x80190194.